What’s happening in the markets?
Exness has put together some of the most important news and events that may affect your trades in the near term.
- The Middle Eastern conflict has not cooled down, with some countries potentially getting their hands ‘dirty’ and more victims in both countries.
- Aside from that, the Middle Eastern conflict has dampened the East-European conflict significantly, but it remains uncertain for the region and countries around.
- Moreover, the economy becomes more uncertain as the economic data releases are more inconsistent but show slowing inflation and economic activities.
- From a technical perspective, Gold has stayed mostly the same since returning above 1,900 USD per troy ounce.
- If Gold immediately surges, the price may retest its resistance at 1,947 – 1,950 USD per troy ounce.
- On the contrary, Gold may return to 1,890 – 1,900 USD per troy ounce if the price retraces before its continuation.